2021 RIKEN-Luxembourg Scientific Symposium
December 15, 2021
The Symposium is organised in the framework of the collaboration between the RIKEN Institute, Luxembourg research institutions and involved collaboration partners. A fundamental element of this collaboration are the so-called joint RIKEN Outpost Labs in Luxembourg where scientists from Japanese research institutes undertake research in the Grand-Duchy and thereby further intensify their collaboration with Luxembourgish partners from the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine of the University of Luxembourg (LCSB) and the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH).
How to boost research collaborations through open data exchange
[Date and Time]
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
8:30-11:35 Luxembourg time
16:30-19:35 Japan time
On-site: Campus Belval
Online: Livestreaming via Webex
- Abstract should be max. 250 words and should be submitted in MS Word Format. Please add one sentence why your idea could benefit (from) the Japan-Luxembourg partnership.
- Submission is done electronically to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use as email subject: "Japan-Luxembourg December 2021: abstract"
- Deadline for submission: 15 October at 12:00 Luxembourg time and 20:00 Japan time.
- Selected candidates will be notified by the beginning of November.
- Selected candidates will have the opportunity to present their project or idea in a 20min presentation, including discussion time.
Registration/participation is free of charge.
Registration site: https://ulsurvey.uni.lu/index.php/523545?lang=en
Please chose between a) on-site seated registration option or b) the online registration option which will livestream the event on Webex. The on-site event will take place at Campus Belval and will have limited seating and will follow the CovidCheck procedure.
- Ulf Nehrbass & Markus Ollert (LIH), Reinhard Schneider & Paul Wilmes (LCSB)
- Haruhiko Koseki & Toshimori Kitami (RIKEN IMS), Eiryo Kawakami (Chiba University, RIKEN ADSP)
Haruka Iwano, Mari Kurosaki and Tsutomu Saito