- Date & Time
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Hybrid (maximum 50 participants On-site + On-line participants)
*Presentation Language: English
*Simultaneous Japanese/English interpretation available
- Local venue
- Station Conference Tokyo, 5th Floor, (access map)）
- RIKEN Center for Integrative Medical Sciences (IMS)
Lee Otterson Professor of Bioengineering and Applied Physics, Stanford University
Head of Science, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
Professor, University of Groningen
Etsuo A. SUSAKI
Professor, Juntendo University
Kazuhiko Yamamoto (Director / Team Leader, Laboratory for Autoimmune Diseases)
Kazuyoshi Ishigaki (Team Leader, Laboratory for Human Immunogenetics)
Yukinori Okada (Team Leader, Laboratory for Systems Genetics)
Chung Chau Hon (Team Leader, Laboratory for Genome Information Analysis)
Hiroshi Ohno (Deputy Director / Team Leader, Laboratory for Intestinal Ecosystem)
Haruhiko Koseki (Deputy Director / Team Leader, Laboratory for Developmental Genetics)
See PDF below.
- How to
- Registration has been closed.
- 12:00 noon, Thursday, January 12, 2023
- On-site 50 Seats (Drawing in case of over-subscription. If you are selected, information on how to participate on-site will be sent to your registered email address by January 13, 2023.)
On-line : max. 500 (first-come, first-served)
- This event is open to everyone.
Earphones for simultaneous translation are available upon request.
- * Personal information
The personal information you provide will be used for the management of this symposium, and will not be used for any other purpose.
* COVID-19 measures (On-site)
Please wear a mask to prevent infection.
If you have any symptoms such as fever, please refrain from participating in the event.
Eating and drinking are not allowed in the venue.
RIKEN Integrative Medical Sciences and Sustainable Resource Sciences
Email: ims-symposium[at]riken.jp (Replace [at] with @)